The Director, University of Calabar Centre for General Studies, Prof. Francisca Bassey, has released YouTube channels for students of the institution to upload virtual classes.
- Introduction to Computer (GSS 211)
- Basic Communication in French (GSS 123)
- Use of Library Skills (GSS 101 )
- Use of English (GSS 101)
- Anti-Corruption Studies (GSS 141)
- Citizenship Education (GSS 111)
Interestingly, in less than 100days in office, Prof. Bassey has achieved significant strides in promoting academic excellence in the Centre.
These are evident in the total face lift of the Centre, completion of virtual lectures for all 7CGS courses, summer examinations conducted for all seven courses, compodium of questions for all first semester CGS courses published to aid students’ revision for the upcoming first semester exams.